To merge database fields, please follow these steps:
- Locate the group box DynamicText which is place on the right of the Create Email window. Have a look at the screenshot below.
- Click on the database field, which you want to merge into your e-mail message.
- Left click again and hold the mouse botton. You can now drag this database field on your e-mail message.
- Position the mouse cursor in your e-mail message, where you want the field information to appear. Release mouse button.
Fields can be placed everywhere in the e-mail message (HTML and plain text part), Subject- and To-line.
If you want to send targeted (by geographical location, number of visits or database contents) emails, please have a look at the DynamicText tutorial.
To start the tutorial, please follow these steps:
- Click on Help in the menu of the Create Email window.
- Click on DynamicText Tutorial in the drop down menu.
Online Documentation contains further DynamicText code snippets
requested by users. Click here to find additional DynamicText Code snippets.