If this feature is activated, data from the following databases or database formats may be accessed/imported:
- Microsoft SQL Server 2000
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005
- IBM Informix
- HTML Files
- Any unformatted text file or binary file with unknown format
If the database format is unknown, you can try the "Any Format"
module, which uses a generic algorithm to extract your email addresses.
Without this feature the following databases or database formats are available:
- Microsoft Access (including version 2007)
- Microsoft Excel (including version 2007)
- Microsoft Outlook 98/2000/2002/2003/2007
- CSV character separated values files
- dBase III/IV