In order to comply with United States CAN-SPAM Act, you must fulfil all of the following requirements:
- All recipients must be opt-in. This means, that your recipients must have agreed to receive e-mails from you for a well defined purpose.
Bought e-mail address lists are not permitted.
- E-mails must contain an unsubscribe link. You can freely choose the formatting, appearance and text of the unsubscribe link. However, the link may not be made invisible, unreadable by using
a small font size and its function may not be misrepresented.
- Additionally, if you send commercial e-mails
- Your e-mail must contain your postal address and a valid telephone number
- Subject must clearly identify the e-mails as commercial advertisement
If you are unsure, if your newsletter meets the above requirements, please contact support
prior to sending.